''Your Apple ID has been disabled'' uyarısı

Rate this topic

Hesabımda sürekli bu uyarıyı alıyordum. Şimdi ise hesabım düzeldi. Ama Apple ban bir mail göndermiş. Ne yapmamı istiyor. İngilizcem iyi olmadığı için anlamıyorum. Lütfen ingilizcesi iyi olan bir arkadaşımız Apple'ın bana ne demek istediğini özetlerse çok memnun olacağım. Şimdiden yardım eden arkadaşlara teşekkürler.

Dear Omer,

Allison here, your iTunes Support Advisor! I hope you are having a wonderful day and this information reaches you well.

I see here that you would like your account re-enabled after being disabled due to the account being in violation of the Terms of Service. I see that you have updated your billing address to allow us to look into re-enabled the account. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to access your account and I am happy to help you get this resolved.

Omer, thank you for your time and patience. We have reenabled the account to make purchases. However, we are unable to make the necessary adjustments that were placed on your account for security reasons.

Please review the terms and conditions here:

iTUNES STORE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Once within guidelines outlined in the above link, you will be able to make purchases again.

I sincerely apologize that I was unable to provide a complete resolution for you today. If there is anything else that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to email me again Omer. Take care.

Best Wishes,

kısacası şunu diyor kardeş hizmet şartlarını ihlal ettiğin için geçiçi olarak disable etmişler güvenlik tedbiri için. o verdikleri link varya oradaki hizmet şartlarını okuyup onayladıktan sonra hesabını kullanabileceğini söylüyorlar.